General Policies for Class
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- Childcare not available, please make the appropriate accommodations prior to attending class.
- It is recommended that you register for class.
- It is recommended to practice yoga on an empty stomach.
- Wear comfortable and loose exercise clothing that permits freedom of movement.
- Please observe basic hygiene when attending a yoga class.
- We practice in our bare feet.
- No perfume, cologne, or scented oils during class, as people have allergies.
- We recommend that you bring your own yoga mat. We have loaners if needed.
- Everyone who enters the studio must participate in class. We do not allow spectators nor are we a child care facility.
Respect for Your Space and Community
- All students must check in 5 to 10 minutes before class begins. 10 to 15 minutes early if you are a first time visitor.
- If you are waiting outside the studio please speak quietly while class is in progress. Yes, they can hear you.
- Be on time. Please be seated in the studio a few minutes before the start of each class. Each class is organized with a beginning, middle and end, all of which contribute to your experience. If you come in late, you will disrupt the yoga experience for someone else as well as yourself.
- We lock the door 6 minutes after class begins.
- Turn off all cell phones, tablets, and other electronic devices.
- To preserve our floors, we ask that you take off your shoes before entering the practice area.
- Roll your mat out quietly and please move your mat if needed when making room for more students.
- Please be considerate of other students by keeping your voice down when a class is in session or when entering or leaving.
- It is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you have any medical issues (pregnancy, injury, or other).
- If you need to leave early, please let the teacher know before class.
- Do not bring food, chewing gum, or open containers into the studio.
- Please store personal items in one of the storage shelves/spaces available. You are responsible for your personal belongings. Neither Winter Garden Yoga nor their agents are responsible for any lost or damaged items.
- If you tend to sweat, bring a towel to class.
- Consistent yoga practice is necessary to obtain maximum benefits. Remember to always rest when needed, to work at your individual level, and to respect your body’s current physical state.
Private Lessons Policies
- Pre-payment is required at the time of booking a session(s).
- Cancellations more than 24 hours prior to a scheduled session will receive full credit towards another individual session.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours’ notice of the scheduled session will be charged in full and will not be credited.
- This applies to ‘No Call, No Shows’ as well.
- All private lesson packages have an expiration date and are non-refundable, extendable or transferable from one student to another.
- Pre-payment is required in full at the time of registration in order to reserve your space.
- Cancellations 7 or more days prior to workshop = Full Refund minus 35% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations 3 to 6 days prior to workshop = Full Refund minus 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations within 2 days (48 hours) prior to workshop = No refund.
- If Winter Garden Yoga cancels a workshop a full refund will be issued.
VIP Package Policies
- Pre-payment (either monthly or in full) is required at the time of investing in a VIP package.
- All VIP packages have an expiration date and are non-refundable, extendable or transferable from one student to another.
- VIP packages can only be used for regularly scheduled classes and private lessons (where applicable).
“DO IT! There is no time like the present to be the best YOU.”
*Results may vary from person to person.
More energy, Increased strength, Lost 4 inches