A Conversation With Timber Hawkeye (Buddhist Boot Camp)
Author, Speaker, and “Regular Guy” Timber Hawkeye has an engaging conversation with Brian Friedman.
Some highlights include, but are not limited to …
• What event was Timber’s “aha” moment that lead to the simple lifestyle he desired?
• Do you have to give up everything you own in order to be happy?
• What is the first step toward a happier life?
• How does walking your puppy help discipline your mind? All of this and much, much more!
Resources and links mentioned during the interview:
Timber Hawkeye is the bestselling author of Buddhist Boot Camp and Faithfully Religionless. His books and the Buddhist Boot Camp Podcast offer a secular and non-sectarian approach to being at peace with the world (both within and around us), with the intention to awaken, enlighten, enrich and inspire.
- Website: BuddhistBootCamp.com
- Books from Amazon: https://amzn.to/
- Mana’o Monthly Journals: https://amzn.to/
- Faithfully Religionless on audible: https://amzn.to/
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/
- The Buddhist Boot Camp Podcast is available wherever people listen to their podcasts
- Instagram: @BuddhistBootCamp
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.
Winter Garden Yoga’s Incredible Online Store
Winter Garden Yoga’s ever-growing YouTube Channel.
You’ve got this!