Toe Touch In 5-Minutes?! (Easy Follow Along Mobility Routine)
Always consult with your doctor or healthcare provider before trying any new exercise or exercise program.
Can you touch your toes?
I know … it can be a touchy subject … and it can be a little frustrating. We all feel like a rusted out robot from time to time. It happens.
But what if I were to show you a 5-minute mobility routine that you can do, right now, and help you finally get that elusive toe touch?
Shall I show you now?
1) Test your current toe touch. Don’t force it. Just try.
2) Perform “High Knees” for about a minute.
3) Perform “High Knees to the Side” for about a minute.
4) Perform “Heel Kicks” for about a minute.
5) Perform the “Walking Hip Hinge” for about one minute.
Now, try your toe touch again.
How’d you do?
Practice this daily until you achieve the toe touch you want … maybe even “palm” the floor. Once you’ve made your goal, practice once in a while as maintenance or as needed.
Please subscribe to our ever-growing YouTube channel because we’d appreciate it.
Please share this video with someone who can benefit.
Thanks for watching!
PS: Did you know our fantastic Online Store is up-and-running?