One of the easiest ways to change your state ... without pharmaceuticals ... is to use your breath?
It's true. It's free. And it's right under your nose.
What if I could show you a simple way to become more focused, centered, and calm?
- Find someplace safe where you won’t be disturbed.
- Sit up tall.
- Seal your left nostril. Just enough to stop the airflow.
- Breathe in and out through your right nostril.
- Slowly and evenly. Keep your face and neck relaxed.
- Stay here until you feel the benefit of this breathing technique.
- Three minutes (sometimes less) usually does the trick.
Now you've got a powerful tool to help you get focused when you need it.
Check out SOMA's BreathFIT Challenge
. This is a great introduction to receive the powerful benefits of breathwork.
Check out SOMA's 21-Day Awakening here
. This is the program that inspired me to become a SOMA Breathwork Instructor.
Click here to become a SOMA Instructor
. Even if you don't want to teach, you'll learn a ton of interesting, useful content to make your life more awesome-er ;)
If you want to take the fast track, and put my decades of experience to work, via ZOOM, click here
and scroll down to see your options.